Work at home, secure your future and earn more money.
Discover how to:
- Start a home based business under $100.
- Operate with little or no money.
- Tap into low cost global resources and talent
- Utilize emerging trends and technology.
- Unique ways to finance your business.
- Promote your home business and gain new customers.
- Convert taxable business income into tax free income.
- How some companies pay no income tax at all.
- Avoid common errors and costly mistakes.
- Gain advantages over competitors.
- Find suppliers and wholesale products.
- Locate valuable sources of information.
- Use the Internet to increase income and profits.
- Much, much more!
Half of all US Jobs could be Eliminated
Articles by US News and World Reports, Information Age, Bloomberg, and others discuss how computerization and robotics will disrupt half of all jobs in the United States.
A Russian pizza franchise has already started delivering pizzas by drones, Domino’s pizza has conducted drone delivery tests and Amazon recently announce plans to use drones to deliver products, consider all the lost delivery jobs. Think about the effect driver-less cars will have on taxi drivers and others making their living by driving and we’ve all seen the self serve checkout counters at supermarkets that will eliminate cashier jobs.
Just like the industrial revolution, the digital revolution is increasing productivity and transforming the workforce. However, unlike the industrial revolution that increased jobs, the digital age is pushing many workers out of jobs.
A report titled, “The Future of employment
“, published by Oxford University, predicted that 47 percent of U.S. jobs are “at risk” for being automated; especially in transportation, logistics, office and administrative support work. Service occupations, where most recent U.S. job growth has occurred, are “highly susceptible” to computerization.
Protect your future and consider starting a business today. Even a part-time business from your home provides extra income and can provide an extra cushion. Starting a business doesn’t mean you have to quit your current job, but having that additional source of income provides peace of mind and security that a job simply can’t provide. Order your copy of, “The Home Based Business Owner’s Manual Today’, you’ll be glad you did!
“I’d rather attempt to do something great and fail than to attempt to do nothing and succeed.” ~ Robert H. Schuller